AWARD-WINNING TV PSAS/COMMERCIALS
- Static Electricity House PSA — won numerous awards; #2 Greatest Commercial in the World (CBS World’s Greatest Commercials primetime show) — only nonprofit up against top companies like Citibank, Dr Pepper, Mercedes; millions of dollars worth of free airtime and space
- Super Powers PSA – won numerous awards; extensive media coverage including: Washington Post, Click Z story, The New Comics Universe, Ad Age
ENGLISH AND SPANISH PSAs, MOBILE SONGS, RINGTONES, RNRs, PODCASTS, TV B-roll
- Drive $marter Challenge broadband downloadable media website — Rozanne developed/managed all the English and Spanish PSAs, podcasts, ringtones, songs, RNRs, TV B-roll, multimedia and other news releases, campaign website
VIDEO CONTEST — promoted totally through social media
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AND REDEVELOPMENT — working with webmasters
- Whelan Group Seminars — redeveloped website, architecture, created and wrote new content including the compelling homepage that asked: “Who needs business writing training in today’s digital world? And, why choose Whelan Group Seminars?
- Al Tiramisu — redeveloped website architecture and created new web sections on Cooking Demos and Media with drop down menus, rewrote and wrote new content for search optimization, wrote many of the news releases, placed stories in media and documented coverage on website.
- Drive $marter Challenge Campaign Website — developed concept based on consumer market research and most content and elements, defined website architecture, heavily promoted site.
- Managed development of 19 separate campaign websites and two total redevelopments of nonprofit organization’s website; created new consumer content.
MULTIMEDIA CONSUMER CAMPAIGNS — results documented on SlideShare
- Drive $marter Challenge SlideShare — award-winning, two-year, fuel efficiency consumer marketing communications campaign with extraordinary documented results presented at IABC Heritage Conference
- Year 1 with a broad range of creative marketing communications tactics
- Year 2 the economy tanked and campaign relied on creative video contest promoted totally through social media
- Drive $marter Challenge Year 2 campaign slideshow presentation at PRSA Association Nonprofit Seminar — focus on creative use of limited resources starting on page 16. My PRSA blog post about year 2 challenges
FOR-PROFIT/NONPROFIT PARTNERSHIPS — Rozanne managed 19 consumer campaigns with anywhere from 2-33 for profit, governmental, foundation, and nonprofit partners.
- Procter & Gamble Tide Coldwater washing campaign — 1 million pledges; Ad Age considered it the best example of a for profit/nonprofit partnership; P&G product sales exceeded expectations; coverage in Health Care Communications
- Levi Strauss — news release posted by Reuters
- NASCAR coverage in Mobile Marketer on mobile marketing aspects of campaign and use of NASCAR spokesperson on podcasts; campaign coverage in TMC News and Chief! Marketer; involved with Drive $marter Challenge fuel efficiency campaign 17 partners
- SCI FI Channel — partnership for a home energy efficiency makeover contest for deserving family, also with other partners, covered in World Wire
- 6 Degrees of Energy Efficiency home energy efficiency campaign 33 partners
CLIENT NEWS RELEASES
- Whelan Group Seminars
- NumbersAlive! Debuts Internationally on Reuters
- Al Tiramisu
Rozanne is regularly interviewed by media as a news source:
- NPR Morning Edition interview on social marketing and consumer campaigns and related NPR blog
- American Public Media Marketplace
- ABC-TV News
- Associated Press (AP)
- The Power of PR—Small Business Matters—BlogTalk Radio (Start at 34 minutes)
- Realtor Magazine
- Christian Science Monitor
- NBC4 DC
- McClatchy Newspapers — contacted Rozanne on Paris Hilton’s energy plan that Paris Hilton delivered while wearing a skimpy leopard-spotted swimsuit and heels. Read Rozanne’s humorous response.
- Rozanne’s Role in Earth Day
- Smart Money — multiple articles quoting Rozanne
Rozanne is committed to hospice care and appears in latter segment of Hospice Foundation of America video
Her writing also appears in an e-book, HEARTSONG FOOD MEMORIES, about fond memories of her mom’s cooking (pages 31-34) written after she died.